Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lagartera Embroidery Project with Chart and Design Elements

I finally got around to charting this Lagartera embroidery design.


Here's the chart.  I've reduced the size because the original is too big. You click on the image to enlarge it.


I have posted the lower half of the chart only. 

I am posting a separate with the design elements.  Use that for the actual working and use the chart above as reference for placement of the different elements.

One nice thing about geometric patterns is, it will suffice if you can chart just one quarter of the pattern. More often than not, the other three are nothing but mirror images of the adjacent quarter.

While working such patterns, it's always a good idea to start at the center.

Here are the design elements I used for this particular pattern. You can use them to create your own.

Do leave a comment to let me know if this helped.

No comments: