Click on pictures to enlarge.As you can see, I have worked the flowers in woven picot stitch. I tried to work buds in plain woven stitch, but it did not have a rounded tip. So, I worked a lazy daisy stitch and wove through the legs of the chain - you can see the finish in the picture below.
The petals of the flowers could have been spaced more evenly.
I realise in hindsight that I should have spaced out the petals before I started working. The sketch below will not win any awards for neatness, but, I am sure you get the idea.
I worked the five short lines first and then the longer ones in between.