Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Daisy Chains Tutorial

I wanted to complete the beaded strap for my cell phone pouch. So I sat at it and completed it today. As I was working, it occurred to me that maybe I could do a simple tutorial on this technique, and I took pictures of each of the steps. Here they are. The pictures are self-explanatory.


















Isn't this a terrible strain for your eyes? Not if you use a needle. Then you can do this blindly. Well, almost. Another trick is to use a threader to load the beads.

If you can find the needles, wire and beads that work well together, you can have fun making all kinds of exoctic things with this beautiful beading pattern. 

With the long summer vacations ahead, kids can drive you crazy. Keep them engaged with this project!!!

No comments: